I'm listening to Dustin preach a funeral message. He's preaching the Resurrection and the Return of Christ with great clarity and the power of the Word of God.
Thank you, Dustin, for pointing to our real hope. I am honored to be your partner in ministry.
"Thanks be to God, for he gives us the victory through Jesus Christ our lord."
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's funny--while I was preaching, I saw Bill up in the sound booth and thought, "I wonder how this ties into our discussion." I have actually grown to like preaching funerals, because I get to share specifically about the resurrection. The $100 for the funeral isn't bad either!
ReplyDeleteWait... you got paid?!?!
ReplyDeleteIt better have been good!
Yeah, I hear you. I tried to get Craig to be more assertive with the funeral homes, but I guess we can't ask for everything!
ReplyDelete